LARA GF - A modular system – freedom for designers
With the GUTMANN LARA GF mullion-transom glazing system, the GUTMANN AG offers a curtain wall system that is ideal for large, multi story, heavily-subdivided glass areas. GUTMANN LARA GF can be used for complex glass roofs in the same way as classical winter garden construction.
LARA GF passive house unrivaled insulation properties
The combination of the GUTMANN LARA GF mullion-transom curtain wall system and the passive house-certified GUTMANN MIRA therm 08 window system forms an intelligence solution in demanding passive house curtain wall construction through installation of highly effective thermal insulators. This innovative system gives architects, processors and building owners almost unlimited design freedom at a high technical level.
The GUTMANN LARA 2-way SG variant reduces the visible amount of framing on the building exterior to a minimum. Maximum transparency and structural lightness is achieved through the flush glass elements.
- The glazing system is screwed to simple rectangular laminated timber or approved micro-laminated wood (or steel or aluminium supports). Special preparation of the support profile is therefore unnecessary.
- GUTMANN LARA GF provides maximum tightness, even in areas of glass with multiple divisions. It permits overlapping of the inner mullion-transom seals on four planes at the T joint, expanding architects’ and planners’ design freedom.
- The glass is completely taken up within the profile system. Glass thicknesses from 9 mm to 50 mm are standard.
- The version of wood add-on construction with 50 mm face widths offers further curtain wall design possibilities
- The GUTMANN LARA GF in different face widths – 50 mm, 60 mm and 80 mm – is available
- A large selection of sophisticated connection profiles and accessories complete the system. Gasket profiles suitable for installation of self-cleaning glasses are standard.
- The GUTMANN LARA GF system is also available in architectural bronze for particularly high
Cross Section & Thermal Insulation
System Properties of Classes
LARA GF Variants