Fitting to the GUTMANN facade system F50 + / F60 +, GUTMANN offers a roof window, which convinces with its reliable function and attractive appearance. The filigree construction and concealed wings ensure the greatest possible incidence of light and thus ensure a friendly atmosphere in the living room even on dull days. Thanks to the addition of new roof window profiles, it is also possible to carry out the glazing in triple insulating glass, with glass thicknesses of up to 52 mm.
- The design of the aluminum roof windows is thermally separated, based on our S70 + series.
- The glass strip can optionally be installed concealed or visibly screwed.
- The controlled drainage is located above the glass construction level.
- The mounting of the tapes is concealed with a 90 degree opening angle.
- Installation of the roof window for minimum roof inclination up to 150 degrees (see test certificate).
- The optimally matched accessory pallet is made from one hand.
- A manual and an electric drive are available.
System cut and thermal insulation