CORA - System Description
The high-performance wood-aluminium window system for modernizing wood windows. Many intelligent details and use of accessories from existing systems make CORA and economical, all-round system.
- Numerous window constructions and opening types can be executed with different profile widths and construction heights. Even slanted windows and round-arched windows are possible.
- The CORA wood-aluminium system is based on the basic construction for standard IV 68 wood windows with a wood thickness of 68 mm at the sash and frame. No special investment in special milling tools is therefore necessary for production of the wood frame.
- The glass is taken up completely in the wood rebate. This provides excellent protection from heat loss at the edge of the insulating glass. Glass may be exchanged by releasing the glass beads on the inside.
- The aluminium shell is a weatherproof structure and an architectural element, which can be designed in any color. The wood frame provides stability, excellent insulation and gives the home a pleasant, comfortable character.
- The aluminium frames have rear ventilation and are fastened to the wood with durable clips: the wood is therefore able to breathe and the aluminium frame can expand without restraint during temperature fluctuations.
- Coordinated profile widths enable continuous frame outer edges for perfect connections to walls and plaster
- With variable profiles, couplings and installation-friendly production segments, efficient construction can be easily carried out
Cross section and thermal insulation:
All properties such as thermal insulation, noise protection and tightness of the wood window system being used are derived from the aluminium face shells.