MIRA - The perfect solution for every requirement
With a comprehensive range of profiles, the GUTMANN MIRA wood-aluminium system offers custom solutions for every requirement, from residential to commercial buildings. Classic, offset design conceals solid technology with excellent characteristic values. All standard window constructions, opening types and window styles, including slanted windows, semi-circular, segmented or lancet arches, can be executed in various profile designs.
- The GUTMANN MIRA system can be executed in double, single and pitched rebate construction
- The profiles are available with radiused visible edges or an angular design for special architectural requirements
- A wide range of transom and mullion profiles for optimal profile joints and optimized structural connections round out the product line
- Thanks to proven fastening technology, the system impresses with installation-friendly and, above all, economic fastening of the aluminium shells to the wooden part
- In addition, the available plinth heights enable compensation for different wood projections
- A wide selection of gaskets provides the optimum solution for every area of application
- Execution as a composite sash assembly, sash variant or pitched rebate assembly provides additional window design options. The frames are available in either a welded version or a version with robust punched corner connections.
- The system is also very suitable for production in the wood/architectural bronze combination with punched corner connections
Cross Secvtion and Thermal Insulations
System Properties of Classes